Since times immemorial, water has been a vital force behind all walks of life. The need for this fundamental energy surpasses all barriers of existence.
Purified Water Generation System
Each plant for the production of purified water is custom made, whether its capacity is 100 l/h or over 25 m3 /h. Every plant is designed with the customer and all the design parameters in minute details and with the same passion and dedication towards building an effective, safe and reliable system.
After all each customer has a different system requirement: An SME engaging in contact manufacture has need which differs from an international conglomerate. Thus no plant is entirely like any other. All Purified Water Generation Systems meet EP, USP Purified Water Generation Systems guidelines and ensure the production process, product quality and profitability. The GMP-compliant confirms to FDA and ISPE requirements.
All Purified Water Generation Systems are pre-tested, validated, compact and ready-to-use. The compact, package unit design on a stainless steel skid, are specifically adapted to the high TDS water and offers all purification technologies, which, such as:
- Automatic Sand and Activated carbon filters
- Duplex softening units, serially connected and quality-controlled with optional hot water sanitization.
- Demineralization systems
- Ultra-filtration units with 6000 Daltons cutoff
- Hot water sanitisable electrodeionisation units.
- UV Disinfectant
- Single or two-pass reverse osmosis
- Membrane degassing for CO2 reduction
- ORBITAL welded SS316L tubes
- State-of –the-art PLC technology.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant control panels.
Purified Water Storage & Distribution System
Once the Purified Water (PW) is stored in a tank, it now needs to be distributed to each and every point of use in the factory without recontamination.
The entire Purified Water Distribution System is made of 316L stainless steel tubes, the surface quality from Ra <0.8µm to Ra <0.4µm. The tubes are orbital welded together.
The designing of the Purified Water Distribution System requires detailed engineering towards achieving a sterile environment.
Some of the features of Purified Water (PW) Distribution System are:
- Frequency controlled and sanitary distribution pump
- Optional dual pump station
- High efficiency UV disinfection / ozone reduction
- Temperature controllers
- Temperature compensated conductivity measurement
- Flow management through a vortex flow meter.
- On-line TOC measurement
- Optional thermal sanitization at > 800C
- Sterile sampling valves.
WFI Storage & Distribution System
WFI Distribution Loop System has the following special features:
- Material of construction - SS 316L.
- Internals electro polished to Ra < 0.8.
- Externals mechanically polished to 180 grit finish.
- Welding technique - Automatic Orbital Welding.
- All interconnections through Triclover.
- All valves are of self draining type.
- All gaskets are of Teflon.
- Dead leg not more than 6d for d < 30mm.
- Dead leg not more than 3d for d >/=30mm.
- Entire installation will be completely drainable.
- Slope of the low point must be 1: 100 minimum.
Following accessories are supplied as a part of the WFI Distribution Loop System:
- WFI circulation pump.
- Saunders diaphragm valves.
- Temperature Indicator cum Controller.
- Flow Indicator cum Totalizer.
- Conductivity Indicator cum Controller.
- Sanitary Diverting Valve.
- Back Pressure Valve.
- Panel board with Data Logger, printer and alarm system