CIP (Clean-in-place )System
CIP Technology offers significant advantages to manufacturing facilities, including efficient and reliable clening of process equipment and piping at lower cost, improved product quality, and regulatory compliance.
The advent of CIP (Clean-in-Place), e.g. a method of cleaning the interior surfaces of closed systems without disassembly, has really benefitted such industries.
Inductive measurement of the concentration and the flow measurement are the additional parameters that need to be documented.
To save the pumps from damage due to dry running, flow switched are used in front of both pumps. To run the plant in safe condition ,the continuous level measurement ensures that an adequate supply of cleaning agent is available for the next steps.
A Custom- designed CIP system from Katalyst Bio Engineering means you can trust that your stainless steel tanks, pumps, valves & controls have been selected with special attention – attention that minimizes costs, maximizes productivity and efficiency, and emphasizes purity.
We can offer Mobile CIP skids and also the Customized ones as per User specifications.
- CIP audit – assess the current cleaning process, process equipment and tanks, operation and sanitation needs of the customer to determine whether a new or upgraded CIP is needed.
- Improved safety for workers involved in production of potential dangerous compounds
- Faster cleaning.
- Compact & space saving design.
- Less water consumption.
- Heat Exchangers are provided for Heating Cycles.
- CIP Tanks are mirror polished internally(Ra ≤0.4µ),passivated and electro polished .External surfaces are matt finished.
- Flexible range (Semi as well as Fully automated)
- Completely Cleanable, Sterilizable and Drainable.
- Possibility to include a programmed cleaning cycle that is fully automated (employing PLC controlled with HMI/SCADA, sensors, valves) with recirculating detergent and rinse solutions.
- 21 CFR Part 11, ASME BPE, FDA, cGMP guidelines are followed.
Our CIP systems are equipped with necessary piping, instrumentation, valves and controls for:
- CIP Supply Line Pressure Indication, Control and Recording
- CIP Vessel Conductivity Indication, Control and Recording
- CIP Vessel Temperature Indication and Recording
- CIP Vessel Level Indication and Recording
- Flow Indication and Recording in CIP fluid supply line
- High Pressure cut-off in CIP fluid supply line
- Low Flow cut-off in CIP fluid supply line
- Low Flow cut-off in CIP fluid recirculation / drain line
Our CIP Unit can perform:
SIP (Sterilization-in-place )System
Safety is big concern in the pharmaceutical industry and products are manufactured under strict aseptic conditions in compliance with statutory requirements. Steam-in-place or SIP system is widely used for in-line sterilization of various processing equipments & transfer lines. The process of manufacturing and handling various biological solutions and mixtures requires cleaning and sterilizing these equipments from time to time as they are susceptible to contamination. Proper SIP integration with pharmaceutical equipment is very important for the overall success of the operation.
Instrumentation is the heart of the CIP/SIP Process: not only for process control, but also for the documentation that the sterilization was successful. Temperature is the most important parameter.
SIP specifications / applications / advantages
To sterilize vessel at 121ºC in Sterilization In Place is a fully automated sterilization system for sterilization of processing vessels in sterile areas. :
- Human Insulin
- Bacteria & Cell Culture
- Sterile Solutions
- Plasma Fractions
- I.V Fluids
Capacity: 5 to 10000 Ltrs.
- Completely Automated process cycles with PLC controlled via HMI/SCADA.
- Online display of process parameters with P & I of operating system with Touch Screen.
- Display of fault messages.
- SIP is designed in accordance with ASME BPE and, cGMP, EHEDG guidelines
Operation: To sterilize Fermentator / Process Vessels/Reactors & Holding vessel / Pipeline in Sterile area Without dismantling.
- Supervisory access code prevents unauthorized changes and operation.
- Automated values for pure steam and sterile air.
- Vacuum pulsing cycles for validating vessel integrity.
- Validatable process for sterilization of process equipment.
- Lower facility operating costs.
- Minimal dismantling of equipment and piping.
- Process vessels need not be autoclaved.